- Can you come to me for a quote?
There is no need, as the price is simply listed on the homepage of this website and is a fixed price for everyone.
A complete indoor system costs € 449,- including VAT and installation.In this way, you optimally secure the most valuable area of your home, namely your living room, and also prevent squatters from taking possession of your home without immediately notifying you.If desired, the system can be further expanded with additional detectors, both indoors and outdoors. You can extend it as far as you like. The additional cost is simply the price of the relevant detectors added to the price of €449.No idea if, and how many additional detectors you need? Our staff can tell you exactly. How. On site during installation, or in advance using photos or a video call with us.Thanks to our fixed prices, which are the same for everyone, we can work efficiently. Without us having to visit you beforehand, you already know that we can install a complete system for € 449,-. During installation, you determine, in consultation with the installers who will advise you, where additional detectors should be placed to achieve maximum security.Thanks to this working method, we are the only Dutch-speaking installation company in Spain able to offer you a professional alarm system with no monthly costs for such a low amount!No subscription, which means you quickly save hundreds to as much as a thousand euros per year, every year.
- In which area of Spain do we install?We install to everyone in a radius up to about 200km from Torrevieja in Spain.We are working weekly in: Denia, Jávea, Oliva, Moraira, Benissa, Calpe, Altea, Benidorm, Finestrat, Alcoy, Villajoyosa, Alicante, Orihuela, Murcia, Pilar de la Horadada, San Pedro del Pinatar and Cartagena.
- Why do people choose our alarm systems?Firstly, because of our expertise in outdoor detection. With outdoor detection, you prevent a real break-in.The siren goes off as soon as someone enters your garden. This prevents a lot of burglary damage and further inconvenience.Besides the standard alarm system packages, we also offer truly customised solutions. We carefully examine all the weak points of a house and offer a perfect security solution.Alarm system sellers who often show up at your door uninvited, such as Securitas, sell you a poor-quality basic set for which you have to pay more every month and which is not tailored to your needs.This is not how we work. We offer the best system for a one-time fee, which you can then enjoy for life.So people also consciously choose us to avoid spending a high amount on subscription fees every month. (And the fact that our systems are also of much higher quality is, of course, a nice bonus).
- Who are our clients?
Mainly Dutch- or English-speaking people, living in south-east Spain.
We ourselves live in Torrevieja, which is 45 km below Alicante.
- Contact us not too late, here’s why:In 2022, we will see another huge increase in burglaries in Spain due to high vacancy rates and world problems. With more and more families becoming homeless, the number of squats in Spain is also increasing dramatically.Realise that if your property is squatted, it often takes 2 years before you are legally allowed to re-enter your own home, in a state you do not want to find it in.So don’t wait until it’s too late to install an alarm system.Every day we install somewhere after a burglary. We find that so unfortunate.People always contact us a day too late. Will you contact us in time to prevent a real break-in?
- How do you know what can be added to the basic € 449,- package?Our advisers, who are also technicians, can tell you exactly this once they know what kind of home you want to secure. Important to know is the number of indoor rooms and any desire for outdoor detection application.You can of course tell us over the phone, but it is even easier and clearer if you send us photos. That way we know exactly what kind of rooms are involved and can offer you an exact total price.
- How do you send us photos or videos?You can send images to us via WhatsApp.Follow the WhatsApp link (click) to open WhatsApp on your smartphone and get in touch with us directly.
- How much are the installation costs?This depends on your location. We charge € 0,75 per kilometre from our Torrevieja location to your home, return, so times 2.Calculation example: If your home is in Benidorm (97 km one way), the installation price is 97 x 2 x € 0,75 = € 145,-This price includes petrol, travel time and installation time for 2 people who come to perform the installation.
- What is the total price of an alarm system including installation?€ 449 + additional detectors if required + travel costs (depending on your location).Example of what the total price might look like:– Complete basic system € 449,-– Additional detectors of your choice, e.g. 2x € 69,- = € 138,-– Travel costs to Alicante 2 x 45km (distance) x € 0,75 (km allowance) = € 67,50Total: € 449,- + € 138,- + € 67,50 = € 654,50
- How much time does an average installation take?
About 30 minutes for a flat or house with indoor detection, and 2 to 3 hours for a detached villa with outdoor detection.
- What does an installation appointment look like?If you make an installation appointment with us, we will arrive at your place at the agreed time.If we have not discussed in advance what may be made, we will walk through the house or garden together. We advise which detectors are needed in which place, so you know what the total price will be.
- You have a specific budget you want to spend on home security?That’s good to hear. The starter package always costs €449,- and you can expand with additional products until you reach your desired budget.So if we know what you have to spend, we can indicate which additional products for this amount will offer the highest return, giving you the best security for your budget.
- What does a complete exterior detection system cost?
For a large detached villa, you should expect the price of the alarm system to be between € 1.100,- and € 2.000,- excluding cameras.
- Are cameras necessary to complement an alarm system?When you hear the siren or get an alert on your mobile phone, you naturally want to know what is going on.With indoor detection, you immediately call the police that there has been a break-in, because the thief is already in your house.With outdoor detection, you want to see what the person in your garden is doing, and what his reaction is to hearing the loud siren.If the intruder runs away hard, (which they normally do) then you basically don’t need to do anything, because the intruder hasn’t been further than your garden, and there hasn’t actually been a break-in. Should the intruder not leave, which is not usual when he hears a loud siren, you call the police.Cameras are therefore ideal for checking what happens when a burglary report is made. You immediately know whether or not to contact the police.
- How many cameras are needed for a detached villa?Normally 2, to cover 4 sides of the house.As the cameras are completely wireless, they can also be easily mounted where they face the house, so the image obtained can be used to view two sides of the house.Old-fashioned wired cameras are always mounted on the facade of the house, so you need at least 4 cameras to see everything. With wireless cameras, you save on the number of cameras needed and, thanks to the latest technology, the image quality is excellent.
- My budget is €1.000,- what is best to take for that?Every home is different, so there is no standard answer as to what is best for your property. However, we can tell you that detecting burglars outside the home with exterior detection prevents real burglary damage.So if the home and budget allow, we focus on exterior detection. A combination of indoor and outdoor detectors is possible for € 1.000,-
- Do I have to say what I want in advance?No. We show the products mainly to give you an idea of the cost of the system.When the fitters are on site, they have all the products with them and determine with the customer what is best to install.
- What is the difference between our systems and those of providers such as Securitas direct or Prosegur or ADT?We work with the Hikvision and AJAX brands, the two largest security manufacturers in the world.Providers like Securitas work with their own system, which is much worse in quality, but also much more expensive because it is always linked to a subscription.The main disadvantage of “Securitas direct” wireless systems is the jamming capabilities, or jamming of the wireless signal so that the alarm no longer works.These “jammers” can be bought online for as little as a few tenner, and are thus used to easily and undetectably penetrate any Securitas-protected house.The wireless systems we work with, Hikvision and AJAX, cannot be disturbed without the owner being told.That is the great strength of the latest technology from the market leaders in security!So think carefully about which brand of alarm system you choose: The quality of the wireless signal is everything!
- Does the alarm system also protect against squatters?
In Spain, as an owner, you only have 24 hours to a maximum of 48 hours to have squatters removed from your property by the police. So it is of utmost importance that you are informed immediately if someone enters your property illegally. With our systems, you will know within 1 second so you can alert the police immediately.
- What connection is needed for the alarm system?The hub needs a power connection and a working wired internet connection. For locations where permanent internet is not available, you can opt for a SIM card, which you can order for € 42,- per year. (€ 3,50 per month)No wireless internet/wifi is needed, as the system uses its own wireless network with a range of up to 10KM.Power failure is not a problem. The system has a 16-hour backup battery. During this period, the entire system can continue to function normally.Internet failure is always reported immediately on your smartphone. Even during internet outages, the system continues to function normally. With a SIM card as backup in the Hub/central unit, intrusion notifications can also be sent directly to your smartphone. Without a SIM card as backup, you will only receive an immediate notification that the internet is offline.The siren will always sound in the event of a burglary. So even without power and without internet, the siren will always work in case of an intrusion attempt.
- There is no internet yet, can the system be installed?
Yes, we can install everything, even without internet.
- The system works over the internet, what if the internet goes down?You will immediately receive a notification on your smartphone of a non-working internet connection so that you can restore it. In the event of a burglary detection, the siren will continue to sound. The intrusion notification comes to your phone as soon as the internet connection is restored.Of course, you can also equip the switchboard with a SIM card as a backup internet connection, then everything will continue to function normally. This SIM card costs just € 49,95 per year. Order here.
- Are there monthly fees to use all the features of the system?No. All functions can be used free of charge.As the intrusion alerts do not arrive at an alarm centre, but on your own phone, there is no monthly charge for this.
- Who replaces the batteries when they run out after 4 years?You can maintain the whole system yourself. Replacing the batteries can be done by anyone without technical knowledge. Batteries are available both from us and in almost every supermarket. A clear manual in your own language is available for each type of detector.You can easily find this manual in the Hik-Connect App on your mobile phone.If you do not want to change the batteries yourself, you can request us to do this for you. However, there is a charge for this.
- What is the lifetime of the batteries in the detectors?
This varies between 3 and 7 years per detector.
After that, you can easily replace them yourself. In the Hik-Connect app you will find a manual in Dutch on how to do this. But we also have handy videos available showing how to replace the battery. Most detectors contain batteries of type CR123A. We recommend this type of battery from the Duracell brand, as they last the longest.
- Do cats or other pets affect the alarm system?Pets such as cats can simply walk around when the alarm is activated. However, it is important that you inform our technicians that you own cats. The detectors should be set to a special animal-friendly mode so that the detectors do not respond if the cat walks through your house or garden.In general, pets up to 30 kilos and up to 80 cm do not pose a problem. So if you have a dog that is not too big, you can just do that too.Whatever pet you have, our technicians can always make it so that it is not affected by the alarm.
- How does the alarm system operate?
Switching the alarm system on and off can be done via your own smartphone, but possibly also with a remote control on your keychain. There is also the possibility of using a keypad or tag reader for switching on and off. The number of users that can operate the system is infinite.
- Which product is most often chosen as an extension to the packages shown?
Besides any additional motion detectors, people often choose one or a few smoke detectors. From July 2022, having smoke detectors in every home in Europe will be mandatory!
- Can the system be connected to a monitoring station?This is of course possible, but we do not recommend it in most cases.Why not? We are happy to explain.An alarm centre may call the police only after several detectors have gone into alarm, and only after they have spoken to you, the owner. So they always call you first, wasting precious time.You should always agree to call the police first because police calls without burglar alarms incur high costs for you. These police costs can amount to thousands of euros.Therefore, if you miss the call from the control room, nothing at all will happen.Receiving an instant burglar alarm on your own smartphone is faster and free! Indeed, the starting rate of an emergency room subscription is 35 euros a month, and for that all they do is call you in case of an alarm.Besides: Almost 100% of burglars leave immediately when the siren sounds. And with our outdoor detection, the siren goes off immediately when the burglar is just standing in your garden.So the police don’t even need to be called if you see on the camera images that the burglar is leaving.Moreover, burglar alarms are given a much higher priority by the police if the owner of the house sounds the alarm himself. Indeed, alarm centres still too often send the police to idle reports, resulting in the police not coming to check until several hours later or not at all.If you read the fine print of the monitoring centre contract, you will also see that the police will not be called without your permission. Your permission is needed because you will then be responsible for any charges the police may recover from you if the burglar alarm turns out to be false.It should be clear that we do not recommend an alarm centre connection anytime soon.
- Many alarm system providers claim that their system is linked to police forces.
This is said to persuade you to sign an expensive and long-term contract. No house is directly connected to the police control room.
- Some vendors claim that the police will not come to check if you do not have a contract with the monitoring centre. Is this true?Scaremongering, and absolutely not true. Only the vendors who try to foist an expensive contract on you tell this nonsense.Of course, the police always come when you call them to report that there is a stranger in your garden or house.So subscribing to an emergency room is definitely a waste of money.You are much quicker to call the police yourself if necessary, and it’s free too. But as we wrote, every burglar flees upon hearing the siren, so calling the police is rarely necessary.Especially with outdoor detection, the siren goes off as soon as someone takes one step in the garden. When the siren then goes off, any burglar flees to a street further away, or to the neighbours.
- What is the best brand of alarm system in 2022?
We work exclusively with the Hikvision and AJAX brands. These are absolutely the best brands at the moment. Learn more about why Hikvision is our absolute favourite here.
- Do we have references?
We have been selling alarm systems since 2019. Since then, we have sold and installed thousands of systems.
More and more often, we were asked if people could not come in advance to see how a system works, and what the features of a particular brand of alarm system were.
Of course, you can visit us for a demonstration, but our customers sometimes live 200 km away. That also takes the customer a lot of time for a demonstration.
This gave us the idea in early 2022 to write a page of installations we have carried out. We call this page our projects page. (Currently available only in Dutch).
On it, we showcase 50 of our completed installations.